Thursday, December 13, 2007

CVS Freebies, Deals & Coupons

CVS has some great coupons going on right now. You can get free CVS tissues with purchase. This one works good because the coupon is $1.15, but the tissues are .99 so you get some money off your other item.

Another really great deal is on batteries. You always need batteries this time of year. The coupon is for $5 off Energizer. These are also on sale for $5.29, plus most of them have a $1 off coupon. Make sure the cashier uses that one too because it will take even more money off your other item from the tissues.

Now when you buy 3 packs of Energizer, you get $5 in Extra Bucks.

So far I have went 3 times. The third time the tissues were out of stock. The fist time I bought a $1.99 eye shadow, box of tissues & a pack of AA batteries. My total was $1.25

The second time I bought tissues, AAA batteries & 3 beautiful hair accessories each for $1 regularly $8.99 & paid $2.36 or something like that.

The third time I bought a pack of votives & 2 9 volts & my total was just under $2, losing out on those tissues cost me more, lol. I also got my $5 in extra bucks.

You can also Buy 1 Trident 8 pack, get one free,

No comments: